Direct Tax is the tax that is paid directly to
the government by the persons on whom it is imposed. It cannot be
shifted onto others. The best examples of direct taxes are income tax
and property tax. Direct tax is often accompanied by a tax return filing
by the taxpayer.
Under Direct Taxation we provide tax consultancy services in the
- Direct Tax Services (Income-tax and Wealth Tax)
- International Taxation
- Transfer Pricing
With complete functional know how of ERP (SAP/
CODA/ Oracle etc), undertake Direct Tax services for corporate clients.
Our tax services for corporate clients include:
- Day-to-day tax matters that include replying to various tax
notices and providing necessary tax support on regular tax matters.
- Management of tax records and reports in both Soft and Hard files
including documentation as per SOX.\
- Tax compliance that includes advance Income tax and Fringe
Benefit Tax (FBT) calculations and deposits, TDS compliance and
filing of returns.
- Compilation of tax details for audit and support to the auditors.
- We provide all important information to statutory auditors or
management auditors in relation to tax matters.
- We support in the compilation of Transfer pricing documentation
- We also guide in the compilation of Corporate tax returns such as
Income tax, wealth tax and FBT, and also its e-Filing with the
- We provide support in the areas of PAN, TAN and online tax
credits view also.
- We provide tax reporting on defined frequencies such as monthly,
quarterly, annually to Parent Company according to their formats.
- Compilation of Various details for Tax Assessment purposes such
as Scrutiny and Appellate level for Income tax and Transfer pricing
We offer personal taxation consultancy services
like personal tax planning, personal tax consultancy services, tax
compliance and advisory services that cover the following:
- Personal Tax Consulting.
- Personal Tax Services Compliances that includes compiling and
filing of Tax returns.
- We provide review and assistance in advance tax computations.
- Representation before the Tax authorities related to tax
assessments, refunds or other matters.
- We guide in getting various tax registrations that includes
Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- Management of tax records in Soft and Hard forms.
- Advisory on tax issues like capital gains/ loans/ tax Investments
We undertake Regulatory compliances such as
statutory returns and documents preparations, compilations and e-filings
with the revenue authorities that include the following:
- Tax Audits as per the provisions of the Indian Income-tax Laws.
- We help in the preparation and review of corporate tax returns to
ensure the compliances with the Income Tax Act, 1961 and the various
- We guide for the preparation and review of the withholding tax
(TDS) returns as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Seeking Advance Rulings.
We undertake tax representations before the
Revenue authorities for Tax Assessments and Appellate proceedings of
Income-tax, transfer pricing cases and other taxrelated matters.
We also undertake consultancy and certification
services required for making foreign remittances according to the
provisions of section 195 of the Income tax Act, 1961 or as per Double
Taxation Avoidance agreements (DTAA) as per the guidelines of Reserve
Bank of India (RBI). The services of this category broadly include:
- We offer expert suggestions on the applicability of withholding
tax on various foreign remittances as per Indian Income tax Act /
- We guide in matters of issuing Foreign Remittance Certificates
under the various provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- We guide in the Royalty and Technical know-how workings as per
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines and formats and withholding
the tax certification on such remittances.
- We help in seeking of certificates from the International
taxation department for non/lower deduction of tax at source (TDS).
- Representations before International taxation authorities
regarding matters arising out of withholding tax on foreign
- We also help in other documentation and remittance support and
dealing with authorized dealers regarding foreign remittances.